The Friends of North Springs (FONS) Foundation
is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 2004 to enhance educational opportunities for North Springs' students, thereby helping them compete and succeed in today's world. FONS supports improvements in the classroom and the school through donations, grants and business partnerships.
How do we raise money?
We raise money through a variety of channels including:
- Direct donations online or by mail
- Matching gifts by companies
- Spring fundraising event, Spartan Spectacular
- Donations through United Way by designating Friends of North Springs Foundation as your Community Partner
- Purchase of legacy bricks to be placed in Spartan Plaza
- Shopping at AmazonSmile and a percentage of your purchases are donated to FONS at no cost to you
- Applying for grants from businesses and other funding organizations
During the 2015-2016 school year, the PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) and FONS (Friends of North Springs Foundation) have worked closely to serve and support NSCHS. Coordinating our work and fund raising seems to make more sense together than having two organizations with overlapping goals and a need for volunteers.
Starting July 1, 2016, the PTO and FONS will become one organization named Spartan Nation: North Springs Foundation and PTO.
This organization will continue the support and service activities as in the past. Spartan Nation is a nonprofit 501c3 organization so donations are tax deductible. We encourage you to become involved in the Spartan Nation. Our updated website is coming soon.
- Click on the words "Getting Started" above or the Log-In button at the top right corner or a Donate Now button.
- Create a login and verify your email address. If you already have an account with another organization on this website, you can use the same log-in and password for this account.
- Complete the contact information.
- Choose your directory preferences.
- Click to make a donation, buy a brick, volunteer, complete the Teacher Grant Application, etc.
All purchases may be completed using Credit Card or Check